Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

Doug Lee

Send your ConfigNames.ini file from the JAWS user folder (not the shared folder). That file is what decides when to load the scripts. There may be entries with "skypeelectron" on the right side of the = sign in one or two
sections, namely [ConfigNames] and [Domains].

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 02:04:31PM +0000, inam din wrote:
I’m using the same version of JAWS which you have.

Until Skype 8.50.0.38 it is working but in Skype 8.51.0.72 it is not
working.

It is saying google settings are loaded.

arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence
agreement.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: