Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

inam din

The matter of fact is that there are two versions of Skype 8.51.

1.

Skype 8.51.0.72 this version of Skype electron is stable and it doesn’t have split view.

2.

Skype 8.51.76.87 this version of Skype electron is preview and it has split view.

I have tested both of them and in both versions the script is not working!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1