Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

Doug Lee

I haven't managed to test Skype 8.51 because it is not available in Check for Updates to me, and I don't want to run an Insider build on this laptop in place of the production Skype. I do consider Skype 8 a priority though; so
if I see any problems when Skype 8.51 comes out properly, I will address them.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 11:51:10AM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Actually my version is 8.51.72, the scripts are working fine but I
don't see split view. I am afraid there are two builds of 8.51 out
there.