Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

inamuddin khan

If anyone of you wants to use Skype 8.51, JAWS script for Skype electron will not work.

Whenever you press insirt+Q, it will say google chrome setting are loaded.

So if you want to use Skype with the script, do not try to update it as long as it will updates automatically.

If you are updated, then ask Doug Lee to update His script which was already notified to Him.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1