Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone testit?

Léonie Watson

Thanks for the explanation. I've installed the 8.51 preview, but the option for split screen view still doesn't seem to be available.

If I look under the "Options" button/menu, I just have "Settings", "Help and feedback", and "Sign out". Am I looking in the wrong place?

Léonie

On 17/08/2019 10:48, inamuddin khan wrote:
Respected friends, as we know very well that there has been two versions of Skype available at the same time.
One is stable Skype and the other one is Skype preview.
Yes I have installed Skype 8.51.0.76 which is electron Skype preview and in this version split view is available.
Sorry for my previous mail.
AOL:
charlsdarwin1969@...
Join me with my Skype ID: