Re: Split view in Skype 8 electron, did anyone test it?

Jerry Pryde

I'm using Skype 5.80.0.38.

I can't find anything that shows a split view's available.

On 2019-08-16 4:16 p.m., Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys, if I am not wrong Skype introduced split view in version 8.51 of its program, did someone test it? Most of all, I am not able to activate it on my Macbook which I am currently using (tomorrow I’ll be back home so I’ll use my Windows machine), possibly because it hopened the help session in italian when I clicked “learn more” and its translated using an authomatic system.