sharing audio.

ken lawrence

Hi list was just wondering can you still share audio with skype 8 like with earlier versions?  For example if using skype for a conference call meeting in the event that do to weather or something a face to face meeting of a chapter of national federation of the blind isn’t possible would the president or whom ever be able to let the participents in the meeting hear the monthly presidential release?  Or if I needed to give tutorial help to one of our DJs on out of sight radionow that we don’t have a testing server could I be able to hear them as they do a practice show?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10