Re: Skype 8.x electron and message, "Skype cannot be used for emergency calling"

Sarah k Alawami

No problems. I have keys falling off of my keybord so typingis much harder for me now.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 21 Jul 2019, at 15:10, Michele Barbi wrote:

HMMM...

Thank you very much Sarah for your response, and f*ck my fast typing which makes me do spelling errors!..