#admin #notice OT posts #admin #notice

Sarah k Alawami

Hello all. I normally do not come here with my admin hat on but this time I will. the OT posts will stop right now. I've b begun locking and removing said posts and the action will continue with any ot posts. If you want to talk ot, find a chat group on groups.io, they do exist. Read the monthly rules which all of you get every month. no OT posts is one of the rules. If this keeps happening I will put the user(s) on moderation, then after that a permanent ban, so just don't do it, please.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here