Re: not sure if I have asked here or not

Mostafa

Even when you sign out and sign back in with the same account, Skype
prompts you to test your audio and video.

Is there a way to turn that off permanently?

Mustafa, Skype: ebob824@...

Yeah. When you sign into a different account it forgets the settings of
the other, there is no way around this as I have the same trouble with
mac os version of skype.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 10 Jul 2019, at 14:21, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi skype users something is driving me nuts. Every time I sign into
my skype and every time I sign out to sign into the radio station
skype treats me like a first time user. Test your audio and test your
video come up sometimes that tips and tricks popup comes on and other
times verify your number comes up. I can understand it if lets say
you move from skype 7 to 8 which are very different but every single
time test your audio test your video the tips and tricks every so
often and that verify your number. It is very annoying especially
when I sign into the radio skype to prep for a show. It there some
kind of a setting that will tell skype to stop this. It’s not like
I’m a newbie Huh?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10