Re: not sure if I have asked here or not

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah. When you sign into a different account it forgets the settings of the other, there is no way around this as I have the same trouble with mac os version of skype.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 10 Jul 2019, at 14:21, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi skype users something is driving me nuts.  Every time I sign into my skype and every time I sign out to sign into the radio station skype treats me like a first time user.  Test your audio and test your video come up sometimes that tips and tricks popup comes on and other times verify your number comes up.  I can understand it if lets say you move from skype 7 to 8 which are very different but every single time test your audio test your video the tips and tricks every so often and that verify your number.  It is very annoying especially when I sign into the radio skype to prep for a show.  It there some kind of a setting that will tell skype to stop this.  It’s not like I’m a newbie Huh?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10