not sure if I have asked here or not

ken lawrence

Hi skype users something is driving me nuts.  Every time I sign into my skype and every time I sign out to sign into the radio station skype treats me like a first time user.  Test your audio and test your video come up sometimes that tips and tricks popup comes on and other times verify your number comes up.  I can understand it if lets say you move from skype 7 to 8 which are very different but every single time test your audio test your video the tips and tricks every so often and that verify your number.  It is very annoying especially when I sign into the radio skype to prep for a show.  It there some kind of a setting that will tell skype to stop this.  It’s not like I’m a newbie Huh?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10