Re: skype update alert

Mostafa

Hey all, I haven't had this issue when updating. If someone is
interested to skype with me, here is my Skype name: ebob824@...

Thanks and best regards, Mustafa

Yep. I had an update from my mac. No problems as of yet but I will keep
an eye on it when I next start skype on windows. It's ben a few months.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 9 Jul 2019, at 12:10, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

Just a quick heads up:

You'll all probably get a notification to update your version of skype
to 8.49.0.49, and, of course, skype will automatically restart itself.

When I took the update, I couldn't make or receive calls.

A complete system restart solved the problem.

Just stay sharp.

Jerry.