Re: skype update alert

Sarah k Alawami

Yep. I had an update from my mac. No problems as of yet but I will keep an eye on it when I next start skype on windows. It's ben a few months.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 Jul 2019, at 12:10, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

Just a quick heads up:

You'll all probably get a notification to update your version of skype to 8.49.0.49, and, of course, skype will automatically restart itself.

When I took the update, I couldn't make or receive calls.

A complete system restart solved the problem.

Just stay sharp.

Jerry.