Re: Downloading latest Scripts

Doug Lee

We've had some trouble with one or two antivirus packages reporting Nullsoft installers as potentially hazardous. Nullsoft is what I use to build all of my script installers, as has been true for years by now. Be sure your
antivirus program and files are up to date, and let us know which package if the problem continues.

I have also posted, but failed to announce here, a set of beta Skype 8 scripts. I'll give that link in another message to this list.

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:45:49AM -0700, Mostafa wrote:
Hello, I am having trouble downloading the latest version of scripts.
Moreover, whenever I click on the following,
[1]http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe I get an
empty page with my anti virus reporting a threat. Please, help. Best
wishes, Mustafa