Re: Downloading latest Scripts

Sarah k Alawami

Check to see that the skype script site is not being blocked by your anti virus, or where ever you reside.If it is then I guess read the manual on your program to see how to say that the site is not a virus or does not have add-ware on it.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Jul 2019, at 1:45, Mostafa wrote:

Hello, I am having trouble downloading the latest version of scripts.
Moreover, whenever I click on the following, http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe I get an empty page with my anti virus reporting a threat. Please, help. Best wishes, Mustafa