Re: Skype And Default Audio Device

Sarah k Alawami

I have never seen that issue before. Did you move yoru speaker you wanted to the top of the list then try again?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 26 Jun 2019, at 17:07, inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friend, after updating to windows 1903, I have installed Skype Electron and tried to do the necessary settings.

The matter of fact is that I have two speakers one is my system’s built in speaker and the other is my external speaker.

I wanted Skype ring come  from my external speaker but no matter which device I check, the Skype ring comes from my built in system speaker until I disabled that device.

I just would like to ask you people that is there any way that both the devices are enabled and the ring come from my external speaker?

I sincerely hope that my question will be answered as soon as possible.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1