Using Skype In virtual Mode

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, I’m having a small problem.

Whenever I try to send a text message to someone, having JAWS virtual mode on, I cannot send the text as long as I turn it off.

I just would like to confirm from you people that is it not possible to send the text to someone while my JAWS virtual curser is on?

I’m using Skype 8.47.0.59 with JAWS 2019.1906.10 with windows 10 version 2019.03 build OS18362.175 with JAWS script version 113 April 18 update.

I have decided to make a tutorial for Skype electron, that’s why the answer of my question is urgent.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1