Re: How to fix the issue of incoming messages on Skype?

Mario <mrb620@...>

what is DND as Sarah mentioned?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Hamid [mailto:aitouznaghamid@...]
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 4:15 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] How to fix the issue of incoming messages on Skype?

oh absolutely not!! Sometimes I hear a short little sound when someone
messages me for the first time, but it's hardly audible.

Thank you  Sara!

On 6/19/2019 5:11 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Are you set to dnd? That's the only thing I can think of. I get all
notifications and hear all sounds, when I decide to use skype on
windows which is almost never, but it worked as of yesterday and that
was after the update.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
<http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium>
and for hosting options go here <http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting>

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 19 Jun 2019, at 3:42, Hamid wrote:

Hello list,

The subject line says it all. I did a google search and tried  a
few tricks/solutions that were suggested to no avail. I have all
the notifications switched on in the skype settings but still, I
can not hear  incoming messages when people message me. I can't
hear other sounds either, like the notifications of people coming
online, going offline and etc

Any help will be appreciated

Hamid