Re: How to fix the issue of incoming messages on Skype?

Sarah k Alawami

Are you set to dnd? That's the only thing I can think of. I get all notifications and hear all sounds, when I decide to use skype on windows which is almost never, but it worked as of yesterday and that was after the update.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 19 Jun 2019, at 3:42, Hamid wrote:

Hello list,

The subject line says it all. I did a google search and tried  a few tricks/solutions that were suggested to no avail. I have all the notifications switched on in the skype settings but still, I can not hear  incoming messages when people message me. I can't hear other sounds either, like the notifications of people coming online, going offline and etc

Any help will be appreciated

Hamid