Re: SayWindowTitle not totally working, test required from English Skype users

Sarah k Alawami

Oh, I thought you used the windows f key to access the feedback hub. If that is not the right key,I'm blanking, but that's normally ow i give feedback and view others as well.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Jun 2019, at 15:37, Doug Lee wrote:

I just press Help and Feedback in the app, then Give Feedback in the buttons that come up from that.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 09:10:34AM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Would you be able to provide a feedback link so those of us who can can
upboat said feedback?

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our [1]website.
This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go [2]here.
and for hosting options go [3]here
to subscribe to the feed click [4]here

Our [5]telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in
regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go [6]here

On 18 Jun 2019, at 4:37, Doug Lee wrote:

Things work here exactly as you describe, including the mood text
anomaly. I found that one a few weeks ago; and to my surprise, it's
actually a Skype bug - which I reported via the Skype Feedback
system. The wrong mood text
actually remains in MSAA and is just being announced as it is found.
On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 09:07:24AM +0100, Stephen Troy wrote:
Hi barbuz
If I press jaws key plus t on the most recent active contact in my
list, it reads there name and mood meesage if there is one.
However, what may be considered a glitch is this. If I open another
chat in the list, and that person isn't currently showing as active,
jaws key plus t will read their name but the mood message of the
most
recent contact.
Regards
Steve