Re: SayWindowTitle not totally working, test required from English Skype users

Doug Lee

Things work here exactly as you describe, including the mood text anomaly. I found that one a few weeks ago; and to my surprise, it's actually a Skype bug - which I reported via the Skype Feedback system. The wrong mood text
actually remains in MSAA and is just being announced as it is found.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 09:07:24AM +0100, Stephen Troy wrote:
Hi barbuz

If I press jaws key plus t on the most recent active contact in my
list, it reads there name and mood meesage if there is one.

However, what may be considered a glitch is this. If I open another
chat in the list, and that person isn't currently showing as active,
jaws key plus t will read their name but the mood message of the most
recent contact.

Regards

Steve