SayWindowTitle not totally working, test required from English Skype users

Michele Barbi

Hello guys,

I read on the Skype electron scripts user's guide that JAWSKey+t should also report the currently active conversation if there is one, or home if not. This part is not working for me, it only reports me Skype and the number of unread conversations.

Since I am using Skype, JAWS and scripts into Italian, I'd like to know if this depend on localization or what else. So I invite people who use Skype in English to test this command and report here what they hear.