From: Jerry Pryde [mailto:jpryde1@...]
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 12:48 AM
Subject: [skypeenglish] Is There Any Need Of Tutorial For Skype Electron?

Hi.

If it's not too much trouble, sir,     I think an updated tutorial's a
good idea, especially if any major changes have occured.

On 2019-05-13 10:35 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

Respected friends, the matter of fact is that I have recorded a
tutorial for using Skype Electron in August last year!

Now I’m thinking to update it because I feel that since then, there
have been a lot of changes in it.

I therefore would like to request you to let me know that if you
really need it or you can use It without any kind of tutorial or any
kind of help!

Your prompt response in this regard would highly be appreciated!

With regards from Inamuddin With the Skype ID:

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1