Re: Is There Any Need Of Tutorial For Skype Electron?

Mitchell

Yes that be good

On May 13, 2019, at 7:35 PM, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:

Respected friends, the matter of fact is that I have recorded a tutorial for using Skype Electron in August last year!

Now I’m thinking to update it because I feel that since then, there have been a lot of changes in it.

I therefore would like to request you to let me know that if you really need it or you can use It without any kind of tutorial or any kind of help!

Your prompt response in this regard would highly be appreciated!

With regards from Inamuddin With the Skype ID:

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1