Re: Where can I get skype version of 7.4 from?

inam din

Dear friends, I’m very happy to know that someone has shared my tutorial regarding the use of Skype Electron.

The matter of fact is that I have recorded it in August last year.

Now I have plan to update it because since then, there have been a lot of changes!

Please give me your feedback if it is beneficial for you people!

If so, then please let me know that what are the things should I add in it to make it more comprehensive and beneficial!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1