Re: when keys don't work

inamuddin khan

It seams that you don’t have JAWS script for Skype Electron.

Make sure that version 113 is installed in JAWS 17 and it is working too!

For more information, search Skype Electron-inamuddin on either google or on you tube.

You will be helped out a lot!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: