Re: when keys don't work

Sarah k Alawami

You can do that or what ever key stroke from with in skype is listed in the key strokes document they have. It's quite long so. you might have to scroll. For the getting around all I do is treat it like a web page and use f to get around or b or tab to the tabs and right arrow and left arrow through them to select them. It's not that bad and i can now get around very fast. I use nvda though.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 10 May 2019, at 8:27, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi and good morning, tht makes a lot of sense. Smile

Since I am still lerning ow to operate the new skype, it seems that I can’t get it quite yet but I am trying. Smile

I open my desk top icon and skype is on

Then from here I don’t know how how to find my contacts, alt 2 does not work and so I go down to chat, press space bar and when I find the person I want to call I tab and tab until I hear either video cll or audio call and press enter

Then I hear the ringing.

But then after speaking to the person I can’t get the keys given to work to hang up

So my question is, and it my sound silly to some but again, I am still working on it, how do I know I’m on the skypw window?

Sorry but I just  need guidance but I am trying.

Smile thank you for the patience and kindness.

sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar

On 2019-05-09 7:31 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Odd, yeah I'm stumpped, but try and troubleshoot and check all drivers etc. It might not be a driver or video issue but you just never know with these odd thigns we call computers.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 May 2019, at 15:11, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Yes, exactly but that does not work for me.

I will do what Sarah suggested and do some research.

It’s appreciated

For now when some one calls me I just press the space bar. Then I ask that person to hang up since the keys given seems to not work for me.

No worries, it wil come to me soon

Thanks again