Re: New member with a question

Sarah k Alawami

Welcome to the list. Yeah IOS skype with voiceover can be discussed. I'm sure some of us on here have iOs devices. I own an android device and have come on here with a question or 1.5. Lol!

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 May 2019, at 15:04, Maria Reyes wrote:

Hi!
My name is Maria. I have a question to keep on topic. Can we talk about using Skype with iOS VoiceOver?