Re: when keys don't work

Sarah k Alawami

Odd, yeah I'm stumpped, but try and troubleshoot and check all drivers etc. It might not be a driver or video issue but you just never know with these odd thigns we call computers.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 May 2019, at 15:11, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Yes, exactly but that does not work for me.

I will do what Sarah suggested and do some research.

It’s appreciated

For now when some one calls me I just press the space bar. Then I ask that person to hang up since the keys given seems to not work for me.

No worries, it wil come to me soon

Thanks again

sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar