From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 2:39 PM
To: Skype English List <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] when keys don't work

Did you check to see the script revision?Also did you reinstall skype to see if that would resolve the problem? Also, were there reports on the skype forums? I doubt it but good to check there even though the experience is less than nice. I'm all out of ideas as I don't think I have that issue. Actually I remember now someone else I think had that issue in the list archives but I forgot how they solved it. If not this list maybe it was the nvda list. I'll have to check there, or maybe it was even the win 10 list. I did hear of this issue somewhere else though. Oh by the way I don't think this person got the issue fixed either.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 May 2019, at 13:25, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

Almost hesitant to ask but here it goes…

Yes, I googled my question first but found no answer

So last resource is here. Smile

I tried the

Following keys but they failed to work for me

Any suggestions or alternatives?

The command to answer a call is:

?

CTRL+Shift+E to end the call

Ctrl + Shift + K

Start a video call

They did not work, now someone once said control plus shift plus page up will answer a call

Have to try this still

Again I would appreciate help

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar