Re: Skype info kept

inam din

Respected friends, this was me who made the tutorial about Skype Electron and I want to update my tutorial regarding updates of Skype but unfortunetly I don’t have JAWS 2019.

If I make tutorial of the latest Skype and if I say that I’m using JAWS 2018, then who will value my tutorial!

The matter of fact is that I’m extremely poor visually challenged person living in a very poor country called Pakistan, even then trying my level best to get JAWS 2019.

If any one of you can help me to get JAWS 2019, feel free to write to me offline

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1