locked Re: Please remind me

Mario <mrb620@...>

it was already answered.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Shaun Oliver [mailto:blindman75@gmail.com]
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 2:10 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] Please remind me

so then, what prevented those of you that are now pissing and moaning
about the issue from answering the question?

Absolutely friggen nothing! that's what.

Instead of lambasting Sarah for her stance, which, quite frankly I agree
with, by all means, next time, answer someone's question and not all cry
fowl or unfair when the list moderator makes an excellent point!

We all have lives outside of the various lists and fora we are on, and
I've seen most, if not all fo you on other such as well. and on some of
those other lists, you are indeed encouraged to either RTFM, or google
it before asking the list.

In short, get off your high horses the lot of you, and give Sarah a break.

I agree, a simple question deserves to be simply answered