From: skypeenglish@groups.io on behalf of Shaun Oliver <blindman75@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 2:10 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Please remind me

so then, what prevented those of you that are now pissing and moaning about the issue from answering the question?

Absolutely friggen nothing! that's what.

Instead of lambasting Sarah for her stance, which, quite frankly I agree with, by all means, next time, answer someone's question and not all cry fowl or unfair when the list moderator makes an excellent point!

We all have lives outside of the various lists and fora we are on, and I've seen most, if not all fo you on other such as well. and on some of those other lists, you are indeed encouraged to either RTFM, or google it before asking the list.

In short, get off your high horses the lot of you, and give Sarah a break.

On 6/05/2019 03:12, SUNRISE DREAMER wrote:

I agree, a simple question deserves to be simply answered