locked Re: Please remind me

Agreed.
I only think that you (all) are making a tempest in a teapot.
Come on, folks. It's not always that we'll be treated as we would like or even as we treat other people. The show must goes on though.
Once I was a victim of this "google before asking" stuff and just read all of it. My life hasn't changed in any way because of it and in the end I even laughed because of this very same paradox pointed out here that folks could have used their time for answering my question instead ofcriticizing me.
Again, the show must goes on.
Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.