locked Re: Please remind me

Sarah k Alawami

It's not that we are putting you on the spot, but often times you will find the result faster as all 500 of us live in different time zones. That message was actually meant for everyone including myself. I often google first before asking for help this way I learn via my own methods. Plus learning to google for stuff is a must. I don't often have the time to ask for help on lists and forums, so googling or asking my google assistant on how to do something for me is key, especially if I'm in the middle of work. Plus at least for me on mac it gives the hint right ther in the window when an incoming call comes in. If it does not for you then there is a bug somewhare.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 May 2019, at 9:02, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Good morning

Forgive me for forgetting, I guess I’m the only one.

Yes I could of gone to to ggole but for reasons that I will not and can not explain or express at the moment, I was not able so my thought was “ who are the one’s,ehem, friends(so I thought( that coud ssist

Thought wrong

But I appreciate the kindness of the ehem gentle reminder.

Oh nd thanks for putting me on the spot ight on ist.

That is appreciated

Sorry again

Sadly,

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar