locked Re: Please remind me

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed. I'm tempted to put in the footer to please google first before asking us as often google will beat us to an answer. If you cannot keep up with technology we will not help you catch up, you will get left behind.so google first thenafter exhausting all methods then come to us.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 May 2019, at 1:15, inamuddin khan wrote:

Respected friend, what is easier?

writing an email every time whenever you forget something or download a tutorial of Skype electron and get it whatever you forget from there?

Ctrl+shiftp and ctrl+shift+k for audio and video calls respectively!

Ctrl+e will hang up the call!

Always try to be independent!

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...