Re: Skype 8.44 is now stable

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Just received it on my laptop a couple of days ago.  BTW, if your using jaws and you have not installed the aprial update you will find that a new command has been added to answer incoming calls globally has been added.  Give it a look.

Matthew

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:46 AM
To: Skype English list <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype 8.44 is now stable

Hello to all,
I recently figured out throug Ninite that Skype 8.44 is now out of beta. I recommend you to install this upgrade especially if you aren't able for some reason to install revision 813 of the Skype scripts, because I just sent a chat using NVDA and figured out that the "message sent" label is now correctly vocalized, at least in Italian.