Re: Updating the Command Key

Alan Conway

Thanks Jacob.  It worked fine.

Aklan

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacob
Sent: April 30, 2019 1:13 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Updating the Command Key

Insert+C not CTRL+C.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2019-04-30 at 19:02 Alan Conwaywrote:

Hi Jacob,

I tried it, but I must be doing something wrong.  When I`m in the Skype window and my keyboard is set to Canadian French, I press the command key and then control+c.  It doesn`t seem to bring up that box.  Am I starting from the wrong place?

Alan

On 2019-04-30 at 18:30 Alan Conway wrote:

Hi everybody,

I need to update the command key in Skype in my computer.  The one that’s used now prevents me from writing certain accent signs when I’m typing in French.  I tried to get into the appropriate menu with insert V but it takes me to Quick Settings and when I look at all the options, I find nothing that will take me to the right place to update the command key.

Can someone explain what to do?

Alan