Re: Updating the Command Key

Jacob

It's no longer in the Quick Settings menu like it was in skype Classic. Press the default command key and then Insert+C. It'll bring up a box where you can change it.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2019-04-30 at 18:30 Alan Conway wrote:

Hi everybody,

I need to update the command key in Skype in my computer.  The one that’s used now prevents me from writing certain accent signs when I’m typing in French.  I tried to get into the appropriate menu with insert V but it takes me to Quick Settings and when I look at all the options, I find nothing that will take me to the right place to update the command key.

Can someone explain what to do?

Alan