Re: Turn off typing sound in skype 8.xx

Jacob

There no is settings for skype in the Quick Settings menu at all. Files and command you mentioned here is all working and in correct folder. So scripts is working except the settings in Quck Settings. Where is is the sound files locanted? Then I can just delete them since I'll never need it.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2019-04-30 at 17:59 Doug Lee wrote:
The first tree item should be Skype 8 Settings, under which the first item should be Typing Sounder. If not, check that your Danish and/or English script file set includes skypeelectron.qs and skypeelectron.qsm files. Those
files create those Quick Settings entries. Also make sure that if you type Insert+Q from within Skype 8, the response starts with the word "Revision." If not, the scripts are not running. Of course, the word order may differ in
Danish I suppose.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 05:44:04PM +0200, Jacob wrote:
JAWS 18, latest Skype 8 and scripts.
As I understand it should be possible to turn it off via Quick Settings menu
Insert+V. I can't find it there. Only thing I can keep in mind is that it
could be a problem with danish language and the scripts. Therefore I try to
switch Skype to english but it doesn't help. I also try to look for the
sound used for typing sounds to delte it but I can't find out where it's
localted.

OZ0TE Jacob