Re: Signin alerts in Skype 8

Sarah k Alawami

I think my skype was just updated yesterday or will be today. I'll check that when I log on for work later.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Apr 2019, at 8:08, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hello Sarah, try to press cmd+comma in order to open Skype preferences, then click on notifications button. You'll see a checkbox which you can check in order to be notified when a user is online.
Keep in mind though that you need to use Skype 8.43 or above in order to find it, with 8.42 it was'nt introduced yet.