Re: Signin alerts in Skype 8

Sarah k Alawami

Where is that under mac os? I I missed it. I would only want this on my work account as that's where my students live.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Apr 2019, at 7:04, Michele Barbi wrote:

Ok thanks for the information.
Going back to the original topic, I activated the notification for sign ins, and:
  • I can confirm that it works on my Windows machine even if I use NVDA under Windows 10, so no SkypeWatch needed since my screen reader reports it perfectly;
  • I switched on my Macbook for other reasons so I took advantage of that, and when I wanted to check this option there as well I figured out it was already checked.