From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 7:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Problem with latest JAWS update and Skype 8
Electron

I found a private chat in my history and find that [ h works fine with it.
JAWS 2019, Skype 8.42.0.60. I'm running a newer Skype revision but with no
changes to the code for that command.

Anyone else out there have trouble with [ h in private, i.e., end-to-end
encrypted chats?

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 10:07:43PM -0400, John Holcomb II wrote:
It's a private skype chat.
Skype Version 8.41.0.54
JAWS Version 2019.1903.47 ILM