From: skypeenglish@groups.io on behalf of Doug Lee <dgl@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 10:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Problem with latest JAWS update and Skype 8 Electron

I found a private chat in my history and find that [ h works fine with it. JAWS 2019, Skype 8.42.0.60. I'm running a newer Skype revision but with no changes to the code for that command.

Anyone else out there have trouble with [ h in private, i.e., end-to-end encrypted chats?

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 10:07:43PM -0400, John Holcomb II wrote:
It's a private skype chat.
Skype Version 8.41.0.54
JAWS Version 2019.1903.47 ILM