From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2019 3:10 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Problem with latest JAWS update and Skype 8 Electron

Ah ok, I got wrong then. I though you were pressing a t which was not the case.
When you press the Skype command key, do you hear "Skype"? If not, make sure the scripts are loaded correctly by pressing insert+q from within Skype. If you don't hear a revision number, the scripts are not loaded correctly.