From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: 03 April 2019 09:36 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Problem downloading JAWS scripts

Not sure why you'd get that message, but try https instead of http. I set up
https specifically because a few people were having download problems a few
months ago, though not any that sound identical to yours.

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 09:21:47PM +0200, Marius Swart wrote:
Hi all. This is probably not Skype related, and thus I apologize for
the off-topic message, but it has to do with trying to tdownload the
latest JAWS scripts for Skype.

I'm running Skype Electron, and every time I try to download the
scripts, my AVG Antivirus aborts the connection and displays the
following message:

"Threat secured. We've safely aborted connection on [1]www.dlee.org
because it was affected with [2]URL:blacklist."

Does anybody know what that means and how I can get past it? If I need
to change something in my antivirus, please write me off-list so as not
to clutter the list with non-Skype-related messages.

Thanks in advance.

Marius