Problem downloading JAWS scripts

Marius Swart <nightowl69@...>

Hi all.  This is probably not Skype related, and thus I apologize for the off-topic message, but it has to do with trying to tdownload the latest JAWS scripts for Skype.

I’m running Skype Electron, and every time I try to download the scripts, my AVG Antivirus aborts the connection and displays the following message:

“Threat secured.  We’ve safely aborted connection on www.dlee.org because it was affected with URL:blacklist.”

Does anybody know what that means and how I can get past it?  If I need to change something in my antivirus, please write me off-list so as not to clutter the list with non-Skype-related messages.

Thanks in advance.

Marius