Re: Feature request for skype Electron!

Doug Lee

The current version of that is that you can type the Command key, the left bracket ([) by default, and then Tab through available commands to find out what is available.

On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 09:49:06PM +0500, Hamza Ahmad wrote:
Hello there, I'm using skype electron with scripts that sir Dug has
created. I want to request a little feature to help users remembermost
importent commands of skype. Although link to go to skype native
commands page is provided on the help page, I feel it would be a nice
approach to provide all those commands in a virtual viewer as FS does
using insert w or jaws key w. It can save a lot of time and we can
easily look for commands that we need. It is time taking to open a
webpage online and filter the desired result. I hope my feature
request will be payed attenssion to. Regards

"Maturity is knowing that the world owes you nothing. Freedom is knowing you owe it the same. Character is how
you respond to the knowing." --Jack Kincaid