Re: How do you read previous messages on skype?

Sarah k Alawami

Try usign your web keystrokes in jaws, f. for form, b for button etc. I know doug has some scripts, but since I don't use a windows pc much, or jaws, I'm not much help here.

On 24 Mar 2019, at 13:52, Randy Tijerina wrote:

I don't use NVDA unfortunately.
I use jaws.

I just hit enter and up and down arrow or hit f to cycle through the
messages. Remember it's a web page, or looks like it, so use your web
reading keys at least with browse mode off when using nvda.

On 24 Mar 2019, at 13:31, Randy Tijerina wrote:

Hi friends. let's say you missed a few messages on skype?
How do you read the chat contents..of what was said on skype?